Skip to content
DO'S & DON'TS FOR EYELASH SERVICES
- Come to your appointment without eye make up, make up around the eyes or oil on your face or lashes (baby oil, Vaseline, etc...)
- After application avoid oil based cosmetic products around the eye. This will dissolve the adhesive or shorten your lift time.
- Use a gentle cleanser to wash your lashes prior to your appointment and throughout the life of your lash service.
- Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment.
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours after the service.
- Avoid water soaking like: swimming and baths for 48 hours after your service.
- Avoid Saunas & Steam for 48 hours after they have been applied.
- Do not tint or perm before 5-6 weeks after lash lift service.
- Do not come to your session with lashes from another location unless you are willing to pay our removal fee.