Pre & Post Do's & Don'ts Do's for Spray Tanning
Apparently the age-old saying not applies to Vegas Trips but it applies to your Spray Tan before your Vegas trip. What you do or don't do before your spray tan to prepare for your spray tan that is. "Preparing" for a spray tan can sound a little overwhelming for a first time sprayee, but once you know the basics - Shave, Shower and Exfoliate before your tan- the rest of it will fall into place.
1. DO Have #clean, dry, & #exfoliated #skin. No #lotions, deodorants or perfumes. -
2. DO Wear #dark, loose-fitting #clothing and #flip-flop sandals. No sweats, shorts, spandex or clothes with elestatic waists or #bust lines.
3. DO Wear a #swim suit or undergarments that you don't mind getting product on. We have disposable #undergarments available for your purchase.
4. DO Wait 24-hours before or after your session for pampering yourself with #waxing or manicures/pedicures or #shaving.
5. DO Avoid #sweating for at least 24 hours following your #spraytan. With some #skin types you can sleep with the #product on, and shower the following morning. Ask your artist to reccomend what's best for your needs.
6. DO #shower, shave or gently exfoliate your entire body 24 - 48 hours prior to your #tanning session.
7. DO #moisturize 2-3x's daily after your tanning session. We recommend our specially formulated PROLONG #moisturizer.
1. DON'T use sugar scrubs or oily exfoliators before your session.
2. DON'T use lotions with alpha-hydroxy or alcohol after your spray #tan.
3. DON'T use any lotions or oils, or soaps that contain moisturizers prior to your spray tan session.
4. DON'T wear face make-up, deodorant, or oily scrubs to #tanning sessions.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE SPECIAL OFFERS!